Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday

My friend Judi stopped by this morning.  She brought me a pocket knife from the food basket.  I seem to have lost mine, and I'm sure it will show up now.  The only thing I use it for is scratching lines in wet watercolor. 

Someone knocked on my door this morning to tell me they were putting chairs out on the street for residents to watch the Rendezvous parade.  It was only about 56 °, and the wind was blowing.  Yes, I've turned into a wimp.  Besides, I've already seen the parade plenty of times over the years.

***********************
 
I got stupid and ordered Kat a new tree - much smaller and shorter than the one she had at the house.  When did I turn into a little old lady with a cat?
 


2 comments:

Sally said...

Kat needs that new tree. She's gonna love it!

MOM/Gina said...

My friend..you grew into a lady with a cat.