Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday

There were only four of us at art group today.  Conley painted on the new easel he made, using a piece of white board and  tripod I gave him. I should have taken a picture of it.  He saw the idea in a magazine and built one.

I went to Ridley's after art and got a few things. 

The UPS guy came again today.  He is so nice.  He took the big box the cat tree came in to the dumpster for me.

 
The cat likes her new tree.  She was happily sitting in the bed gazing out the window, when the wind blew the curtain over her like a butterfly net.  So she went under the bed.  Early this morning, I saw that she was sleeping in the bed part.  I know she will enjoy sharpening her claws on the pole (sisal).  My furniture will appreciate that.

*************************
 
Barrie got Kasey a larger bike, with no training wheels.  They rode their bikes here to see me, and Barrie says she can't keep up with her. 
 
 
I have no idea if this is true or not - if we credit Shakespeare with all these sayings.  Someone who is really curious and has a lot of time should research it.
 



5 comments:

Judi said...

Most of those sure don't sound like Shakespeare. "The game is up" sounds like Sherlock Holmes.

Judi said...

I looked up 4 of those quotes & they were all used by Shakespeare. By inductive reasoning, the rest would appear to be also!
Quite interesting.

Sally said...

Kat is a happy cat ☺

Rollie said...

Whew! Inductive reasoning, interpolating, extrapolating. What will she think of next.

DADD said...

Cats sure like to be elevated so they can watch thing from above.