Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tuesday

Now playing on my iPod, Tom T. Hall, "Faster Horses"

I got three packages in the mail today, and UPS brought me one.  I need to space them out better.

 
I used these small shelves in the cupboards at the house, and loved them.  I only bought one for the apartment, but I think one is enough.  It helps organize the cabinet, and makes things easier to reach.
 


I have been missing my shaker.  I had one at the house for flour, and it is handy to sprinkle flour on the board when I am making bread or biscuits.  I keep my flour in a large metal container under the sink, and have to take the garbage can out to get to it.  The one I used at the house is pretty cruddy, so I splurged for a new one.

**********************
 
I talked to Barrie this morning.  She has been taking loads to the dump.  I don't even want to know what.  But it sounds like she is making lots of progress on the house.  I haven't been up there for more than a week. 
 
Kasey is to be home Sunday.  Geez, she has been gone a long time.  I think she's homesick.
  

1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

I hope"KC" doesn't feel like she's lost her home...when she gets home. I hope she loves your apartment.