Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday

 
 
I visited with Tracy yesterday.  They had been camping and came home to their new backsplash in the kitchen. CLASSY!  Now, if they could get water and electricity in the kitchen, they would be in business.    
 
Kasey told me they got her aquarium moved to her bedroom, and she put a new seashell in it.  So I gave her a shell that had been in with some stuff I moved here.  I love the way she wears her helmet at that rakish angle.  Reminds me of a local cowboy I won't name.
 
****************************
I called Dr. Glenn's office to get the name of the doctor she recommends  in Rock Springs for cataract surgery, but she's not in on Mondays.  I am ready to do it.  I know I can't see very well any more, and there's no point in waiting.
 

 

 
 Don't bug me!


1 comment:

Judi said...

The Kat picture is quite fabulous. It should be all over the internet like some of those other animal photos.
At first glance I thought it WAS a stock internet photo.
Yes, Kasey is too cute!