Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday

They are mowing the lawn outside my windows.  I love the smell of freshly mown grass.

Too much going on yesterday, and I didn't post to my blog.

I started with art group at Rendezvous Pointe.  I even took blueberry muffins I made with my own little hands!  The new cutting head for the circular mat cutter finally came in, and Conley spent a long frustrating (for him) time cutting an oval mat.  He did a great job, but it did take him quite a while.

After I came home, I cleaned out the bag I have been packing around for several years with watercolor supplies in it.  Gross!  I have no idea what was in the bottom of it.

Barrie brought more things from the house, and picked me up to go the courthouse to get her clear title on her pickup.  When she bought it, my name was on the title along with hers. 

After we got her new title, she suggested we go to the Cowboy.  What fun!  I haven't set foot in a bar for longer than I like to admit.  The place was almost empty, enjoyed visiting with Lila and a few other people, had a couple of beers, and we had a great time.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Oh, you wild woman!
You go girl!

MOM/Gina said...

Love it...