Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday

I turned on the fan and left the door to the hallway open today.  I think it's going to be really hot.  The weather forecast says it will get up to 84°.  I don't plan on doing much today!

I seem to have misplaced my mechanical pencils in the move, so I ordered a new one.  It came yesterday.  Nothing like a new toy to get you started on something.  I worked on the pencil drawing of the Tetons for a couple hours this morning.  I also did some more sorting through art supplies and paper. 

My apartment was cleaned this morning, and bedding washed.  How nice to be so spoiled!  They don't clean the darned litter box though.

When I hurt my foot, Barrie not only cleaned for me,  cooked for me, did my laundry, and even cleaned the litter box.  Can't hire help like that!



 





No comments: