Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday

Aha!  I have found the culprit that is messing up Blogger.  Seems there are ads right above the Blogger bar, which I don't remember seeing until recently.  And those ads are the ones that won't go to the background when I am editing or writing a new blog.  They cover up all the formatting options.  Today I noticed the ads load just a little slower then the blog text, and when it loads, some of my words turn white!  I messed around a little with the ad banner and discovered it is little app that was somehow installed on my computer.  I went to the Control Panel, found the program, and removed it.  I have no idea how it got on my computer.  You have to be so darned careful about what you download, and this snuck in on me.

**************************
 
The deer was here again this morning.  She ate, scratched an itch, and laid down for a while.  Taking a picture of wildlife in front of a brick wall is a little disconcerting.
 

 
 
**************************
 

 
 I never even knew there was a National Cowboy Day!
 
***************************
 
Barrie and Kasey stopped by yesterday.  Barrie hung up the big metal sun for me, and changed the location of the Navajo rug I had on the living room wall.  Now I have a place to put up some of my own work.
 
Barrie is feeling better.  She had quit her job to go to Montana, and then Pinedale Properties sold that part of their business.  Chauncey came to see her yesterday and wants her to come back to work, so she is still employed. 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

DADD said...

I truely dislike GOOGLE CHROME and have removed it twice now, and it seems to want to sneak back onto my computer. So I know what your are saying about things sneaking onto the computers.
I glad Barrie got her job back. What a bummer it would have been to quit your job to take another one and then have that one disappear

Sally said...

SO GLAD Barrie got her job back!!!

Rollie said...

Happy for Barrie.