Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday

I am washing Kleenex today.  I had hoped to just wash clothes, but the Kleenex snuck in when I wasn't looking.

I think it's interesting that "Kleenex" is a proper noun and is capitalized in my spell checker.  As far as I know, no other facial tissue has that distinction.

********************
 
 

My poor pickup has spent its entire life being pampered and parked in a garage.  Now it's living "on the street" so to speak.  I just ordered a windshield shade for it.

*******************
 
We had quite a rain storm yesterday with plenty of thunder and lightening.  One bolt of lightening looked like it hit the ground between here and Ridley's, and the crack of thunder was deafening.  It looks like we might get more rain this afternoon.  We can always use the rain, but I am just hoping we don't have any fires from the lightening.
 
************************
 
I hung my "Mad Bluebird" picture above the table yesterday.  I like it there.  I still have four things to hang up. 
 


No comments: