Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday

My friend Judi is a first class detective.  She has located Marvin, or at least someone who says she knows where he is.  Marvin is wrapped up and inside the Road & Bridges building at the Daniel Y. She also found the story about how Marvin came to be.  See her blog for the link. 

************************
I
I made a pizza (from scratch) yesterday.  So I had pizza for breakfast this morning, and will probably have pizza tonight.  And maybe tomorrow for lunch?  It was good, but not that good!
 
*********************************
 
 
I haven't seen the buck that was hanging around here lately, but this pretty little doe rested for a while outside my window, after trimming some of the flowers and bushes.  Maybe she has a fawn stashed somewhere near.
 
***********************
 
I just ripped up a watercolor painting I started a while back.  I always use Arches watercolor paper, but am having problems with the 11" x 14" block.  The paper buckles when it gets wet, and doesn't flatten again.  I guess I will have to wet it, stretch it, and staple it to my board before I can paint on it.
 




1 comment:

Judi said...

It is amazing how you still have close-up wildlife, even over at the center. She's a lovely doe.