Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday - more snow

 
We had a good snowfall last night, and this is what the bushes out my window look like this morning.  It's beautiful outside.

As I look at WDOT updates and web cams across the state, it looks like there are many road closures. and the web cams show lots of snow.  And then there's the Pinedale web cam - still showing a beautiful summer day from a few months ago.  I wonder if they are ever going to get that fixed?

 

Barrie and Kasey were here for a while last night.  Kasey curled up on the couch with my iPad, and did a spelling activity.  She explained to me that a,e,i,o and u are vowels. 

Barrie brought me a box of things from the house.  The tops for my flannel pajamas  were in the box, as well as some shorts.  I kind of wondered where  my shorts were last summer. I wore them as pajamas last night!

**************************

My friend Mary Lou called this morning.  She and her daughter are here for a visit, and she wants Barrie, KC and me to come out to their place on Sunday.  It will be nice to see them!  She and her daughter are moving to Bullhead City.  She is on oxygen and says she got along without it when they were in Bullhead.
 
 
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

That's a lot of paintbrushes on you windowsill.
Ask MaryLou what she wants us to do with her paintings at Rendez Pt. Or maybe she'll still be here Monday & can go in & get them.