Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday

I just checked the online photo gallery I have with PBase.com.  The gallery with the WWII images from New Guinea is still being viewed every day and people are still leaving comments.  Most of them are asking if anyone knew their father, uncle, etc. who served in New Guinea. 

***********************
 
James, the housekeeper who cleaned my apartment yesterday is an interesting guy.  He asked me if I liked to have the top of the sheet folded down, did I want him to move things to dust, and even if I wanted him to clean the litter box. He is a musician, has played in bands (guitar), and used to own a recording studio in San Francisco. I'm not sure how he ended up in Pinedale.  I know he has an ex-wife and a son here, so maybe that's why.  He wears rubber gloves constantly, even when he folds clean laundry.
 
********************************
 
I have part of Kasey's Christmas present ordered.  She loved to play with my magnifying glass, which I brought with me when I moved.  So I got her one.
 
The other thing she loves to play with here is my little glass "bluebird of happiness".  So I am getting her one for her own.
 
 
Here is a picture of my bluebird, taken back in the days when I was into creative photography.
 
***********************

I left some items in my "cart" the last time I shopped on Amazon.  I got this message today:  
 
 "2.17 fl oz. Refresh Tears Lubricant  Eye Drops has increased from $26.89 to $2,71900."
 
 I guess maybe I won't order those!!


 
 



No comments: