Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tuesday

Just finished baking some lemon cookies - some for Barrie and Kasey, and some for art group tomorrow.  A super simple recipe, a lemon cake mix, a couple of eggs, and some vegetable oil.  But I have no idea what they taste like.  I'll try one when Barrie and KC get here later.

***************************
 
I promised not to talk about what I had for supper last night, but can't help myself.  I grilled chicken breasts.  I've said before, but keep forgetting, that I am never again buying boneless, skinless chicken breasts.  It's like eating cardboard.  'Nuff said.
 
 
 
Poor old girl!  I wonder how Ken has held up?
 
****************************
 

 
 

1 comment:

DADD said...

I hate boneless skinless chicken breast also.
I agree that they don't have taste.