Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday

I am seriously working on a watercolor painting of an old rusty pickup from a photo I found on the Internet.  Well, as serious as I am about everything, anyway.  It's going pretty well.  I haven't done watercolor in months, and it feels good to get the brushes wet.

*************************I
 
There is supposed to be a short video here, but all I can get out of Blogger is "There was an error uploading the video."  Sorry. 
 
************************
 
I have started closing my drapes in the afternoons.  I love the south windows, but on a sunny day, it's so bright in here I need dark glasses. I never thought I would shut out the sun, but this is a little too much
 
**************************
 
 
I wonder where Mrs. Wormwood got those stickers?  I didn't know they made them either.




1 comment:

Judi said...

LOL. Cute cartoon. Poor Calvin.