Friday, October 18, 2013

Friday

 
 
They are busy as bees over at the construction site for the new apartments.  Looks like they are pouring concrete as fast as they can.  I'm not noticing any men leaning on their shovels lately.
 
*********************

I am caught up in the vortex.  The medical world has finally got its claws in me, and won't let go.  I had an appointment at the clinic this morning, and the doctor went over all the test results with me - the EKG, the blood tests, and the results from the echo cardiogram.  No one is seeing anything to be concerned about, but Dr. Fraunpreis says I will have to get medical clearance from a cardiologist before I can have the cataracts removed.  So now I have an appointment with a cardiologist who comes to Pinedale on Nov. 16.  So why in the he__ __ did I have an echo cardiogram?  Plus an EKG? 

I know what I DO have.  I'm developing a bad case of grumpiness!

****************************
 
I'm afraid I became social last night, accidently.  My neighbor, Nancy knocked on my door to ask me if I could help her carry refreshments down to the Heritage Room for the Thursday afternoon "chat", or whatever it is called.  She wondered if I had any cookies or anything.  So I cut up some cheese and took cheese and crackers.  And of course I stayed for the program.  Katharine Collins, who used to report for the Casper Tribune was there, and spoke about some of the court cases she covered in Pinedale, and we talked about scandals and murders that took place here.  It was interesting, and I enjoyed hearing her tell about her time spent in Mexico.
 

No comments: