Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday -- address

I have what I need to renew my driver's license, thanks to some very helpful people. Talked to a girl at CenturyTel.  Their system won't allow them to use both a physical address and a box number.  So she changed the address to my physical address, e-mailed me a copy, and then changed it back to my box number for future billing.

Then I called the courthouse.  Seems my renewal slip for vehicle registration has already gone out.  She changed my address on it, and will send me a duplicate.

Now that's what I call service!

And in addition to all this, the checker at Ridley's was pleasant, and even asked if I wanted her to load my bags light.  What a day!!

**********************
 


This might solve a lot of our country's problems!
 
********************************




No comments: