Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday

 
Blogger still won't let me upload a video.  Maybe I'll go the Youtube route.

Barrie just instant messaged me from a computer in the library.  She said it was fun to go out Sunday morning, but next time we should go to Farson.  We are both hooked on that little café there.  I bet they serve a great breakfast!

I got a questionnaire to fill out about the apartments.  The first question was "What brought you to Sublette Center Heritage Apartments?"

I answered "age, stairs and clutter".

 
I have seen these fun facts before.  I can't help but laugh when I read them.  It is so true!
 
***************************
Yesterday my little weather station said the humidity was 17% in here.  I got my humidifier out of the close, and this morning the humidity reads at 31%
 

 
Here is the Youtube video.  It works, except it takes you to the Youtube page after you've viewed it.  Can't believe what a great toy this makes - a satin tie from the waistband of a pair of pajamas. 



1 comment:

Rollie said...

The quiz "got me".