Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday

Kasey stayed with me last night.  Barrie was going out with some friends.  They all went to dinner, then KC came here.

She told me this morning she hardly slept a wink.  She could hear people in the hallway, the heater, and snoring (me).  I was up a couple times during the night, and she was sound asleep on the couch.  So I think she was exaggerating.


The first thing she did was ask if she could use my colored pencils.  She drew me  a new picture for the refrigerator door.  Notice the shoes.  Heels?

 
Then she got out the iPad and watched "Blue's Clues" ( or something).  Whatever it was, it definitely held her attention.

KC asked me if I would help her go to the bathroom.  It seems the cat was under the bed, and she likes to jump out at your feet when you walk by.  Kasey really hates that!  So I walked by the bed with her and Kat attacked my feet.

This morning, Barrie and her friends were going to take us out to breakfast.  We decided on the Stockmens, and ended up with lunch, because we were so late.  We had a Bloody Mary too.  KC had a Pepsi.  I hadn't been to the Stockmens for a long time, and I wasn't real impressed with it.


1 comment:

Judi said...

Nice heels, Kasey. Can we see the final drawing?