Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wednesday lunch at The Pub

After art group today, Judi, Vicky, Susan, Lenore and I went to The Pub for lunch.  Delicious, and I brought half of mine home.

*************************
 
 
Happy and exciting news from Colorado yesterday!  My son-in-law, Paul was appointed a judge by the governor of Colorado.  He has worked so hard for this, and I'm very proud of him!
 
 
They will be moving, probably to Eagle, CO.  They have been working on getting their house in Silverthorne ready to put on the market. 
 
**********************
 
After lunch at The Pub, we went shopping for videos.  When the Great Outdoor Shop quit renting videos, they moved them all over to the old Harrower Building.  It's not really open - someone from The Great Outdoor shop will go over with you.  There were lots and lots of both VHS tapes and DVD's.  I didn't buy anything, but I found about a dozen for Susan and Vicky. 
 
 
 
 



3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Congratulations to your son in law.

Judi said...

Is that Kasey at the wheel? What an honor for Paul.

Duene said...

Yes, Kasey driving Uncle Paul's boat. She wouldn't have a lot to do with him until then!