Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Tuesday

 
I stole this photo from my friend, Judi. It shows the construction of the new apartments.  You can see where I live now.  My red pickup is parked by the door of the brick building across the street, top center of the picture.  So you can see I won't have far to move.   Today they have started framing in the apartments on the west side.

************************
I added a few more details to the watercolor painting of the old pickup yesterday, but haven't done any painting today.  I got the laundry folded and put away (wrinkles and all).  I did the laundry last Friday, I think.  If I had two beds, I would dump the clean clothes on a bed, and just wear them until they're gone. 
 
************************
 
I made an order to Dick Blick art catalog today.  I ordered a few things Conley wanted, a few tubes of watercolor, and a lot of mats.  I'm having it sent directly to Rendezvous Pointe, because it will be very heavy. 
 

 


1 comment:

Judi said...

Glad you could use the photo. Yes, I noticed your pick up when I downloaded the pic.
You must have fun surfing the net for cute cartoons. LOL