Friday, June 20, 2008

June 20 - Shopping Day

Another Photo Edited

Click on images to see a larger version
After the Filter is applied

The original photo

*****************

What a day!! I am exhausted. I decided today would be WalMart day, and that I would drive to Rock Springs and stock up on groceries. I hope these last a long, long time, because I'm not going back! The traffic was terrible, and lots of construction.

I thought I would give my new GPS a chance to do something besides guide me to the post office and back. So away we went. When I got to Rock Springs, it directed me to the interstate. I never use the interstate to go to WalMart, but I decided to humor it. But there was a lot of construction on the interstate, and I couldn't use the exit I was supposed to. So I had to go to the next exit and come back. Then I got on Dewar Drive ( heavy construction), and the GPS directed me to turn left. But when I turned into WalMart, it kept telling me to make a U-turn. The poor thing never did figure out where we were, and I turned it off!

I spent a lot at WalMart, and didn't really buy anything fun - just lots of cat food, toilet paper, paper towels, light bulbs, and groceries. I only got part of it put away - the stuff that needed to be put in the refrigator or freezer.

No comments: