Monday, June 23, 2008

June 23, 2008

click images for larger version.
This was taken in the early morning and the antelope were back lit. I was hoping for a silhouette, but my camera thinks it is smarter than I am and adjusted the exposure to show more details.


I loaded the picture onto the computer and opened it in my Photoshop program. I cropped it, and made some adjustments to turn it into a silhouette.


Then I opened a photo of a sunset sky and replaced the plain sky with the sunset.

**********************************

Judi mentioned in her blog that her lilacs were going to bloom. Mine are too!! I was so surprised! I thought a couple of nights of 27 degrees would have frozen the buds. They aren't very big blooms, but at last they are there. They smell so good!

********************************


No comments: