Sunday, June 15, 2008

More Photos from the Window



Click on images to see a larger version.

This buck is resting in my back yard.


Spring is a great time to take pictures out my window where I hang the bird feeder. The summer birds have come back, like this goldfinch, and they are easy to photograph, because the tree outside the window has not leafed out yet.

I have apair of doves who show up every summer. They like to sunbathe on my fence.

*****************


I watched the movie "The Outlaw Josey Wales" last night. I have seen it before, but everything else on TV looked pretty bad. I almost always like Clint Eastwood movies, and Chief Dan George is one of my favorite actors.

I finished reading "Uncle Tom's Cabin". I'm not sure why I've never read it before. I didn't expect to find it easy reading, but I was surprised how I got into it and it held my interest.

I am now reading "People of the Silence". It is about the early tribes who lived in the cliff dwellings in the Southwest. I am going to have to go back and read the first 150 or so pages over again. The books jumps from one group of people and situation to another, and with names like "Cloud Playing", "Ironwood", "Snake Head", "Night Sun" - and so on, I am feeling kind of lost.



Hit Counter
provided by Inteliture.com
Inteliture.com

No comments: