Monday, June 30, 2008

Lander Cutoff

I was looking for a photograph to represent the word "trail" for a scavenger hunt for the photo group I am a member of. I stopped to take a picture of the sign up on South Pass, but there was no "trail" in the picture. On down the road between Farson and Pinedale, I realized that there are many little two track roads out there, so stopped and photographed one I liked. Who knows, maybe it used to be one of the tracks used by the wagons? Anyway, when I loaded the photos on the computer, I combined them to show the sign AND the trail.

Click on photos to see a larger version.
The sign on the South Pass Highway

The snowy track.


The two photographs combined

**********************************

I'm listening to the Pinedale radio station this morning. I don't usually even turn it on, but was hoping to hear some news aout Garrett Bardin. Nothing new.


No comments: