Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday

Well, I woke up this morning, went in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  I was still there, so I guess the world didn't end today.

***********************
 
Had a nice visit from my friend Bobbi from Big Piney.  She and I taught together in Pinedale, and had so much fun together, both in and out of school.  Her husband, Matt, teaches art in Big Piney high school, and I think Bobbi teaches fourth grade.
 
**************************
 
 
Someone posted pictures poking fun at Wyoming.  This one makes me laugh so hard.  I was valedictorian at Shoshoni, and had about fourteen kids in my class.
 
 

 
And I think many of us have always felt this way about Jackson. 
 
*********************
 
My watch list of Amazon videos grows every day.  I probably won't ever watch all of them I've marked for my watch list, but I've found some real jewels.  I even found  "The Lone Ranger"!
I also have "Lilies of the Field", "East of Eden", "Paint Your Wagon", to name a few.  These are movies I would never pay for, but I'll watch them if they're free.  
 


5 comments:

RTD said...

Now wait a minute, "Paint Your Wagon" with Clint Eastwood was kind of funny, but your right I wouldn't pay to see it again. If it was on TV, and and I had to pick from "Lilies of the Field", "East of Eden", "Paint Your Wagon, yeah then I would watch Paint Your Wagon.
Lee marvin was fummy also.

Rollie said...

Got you beat, Duene. I was valedictorian in a class of 9.
3 boys and 6 girls.

Judi said...

Your pictures are so funny....because they are so true! LOL. Thanks!

Duene said...

Rollie, does that mean I was smarter than you? Roger, I will watch all those movies, plus a bunch more - free on Amazon Prime. Also several old John Wayne movies are on my list.

Rollie said...

Duene, no that doesn't mean you are smarter than me. You just are. And I was valedictorian because the other 8 were dumber than me.