Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday

I tried to put a weather sticker on my blog page.  Well, it's there, way at the bottoom, and I wanted it up higher.  Tried to move it up, but it didn't work.

Tracy called.  She is gettig both an iPad and a new iPhone (for her job).  She'll be busy getting them both set up.

Someone asked me about the artwork I had hanging on my walls and seemed surprised that I have very little of my own things.  I have one pencil drawing of a mountain man, and a pastel portrait of Max, the Silky Terrior I used to have.  I do have three matted and framed watercolors, but have not hung them up.

I guess my favorite artist is Carol Grigg.  I have two very large prints of hers, one upstairs and one in the living room.  Here is the one I have upstairs:


I have several more small prints she did.  Her work is almost in the style of Chinese brushwork.

 
Here is one of the three prints I have upstairs, by Ted DeGrazia, from Tucson.  His studio was close to where I lived when I was in Tucson. 
 
And that's about all I have on my walls.  I do have a collection of wildlife busts in bronze that my sister-in law did. 
 
I do have more wall space, but sometimes a blank wall is soothing, especially when you live in a cluttered house!

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I used to have a weather sticker on my blog with the Wyoming flag. I loved it..but lost the ability to have it...darn. I like yours even if it is down a little lower than you wish.

Judi said...

Weather sticker looks great & is easy to see. You're so clever.