Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday

I finished Christmas shopping this morning in my pajamas, and ordered two hams -- all on line.  My shopping is so simple now, and I have Paul's and Tracy's sent directly to them, so I don't even wrap them.  My family stopped buying for all the neices and nephews several years ago.  I think they did it mostly for my benefit.  I have 5 neices and nephews, and when they started having kids, it was a real hassle to come up with ideas.  I started giving gift certificates, and Alice finally suggested we just buy for our own kids.

I love shopping online.  You can browse to your heart's content, your feet don't get tired, and you can leave your "shopping cart" overnight if you want to think about it longer.  And you usually don't have to pay tax, and many items are free shipping. 

 
I just can't leave this buffalo alone.  I have drawn him a couple of times.  This one is small, just 5" x 7".
 
I finished the watercolor sky in the painting of quakies I started. 
 
***********************
Pinedale has a "severe weather alert" on the Yahoo weather today.  Wind and rain?  Yea, whatever.
 
 

 


No comments: