Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sunday

I got four of the six hooks put up today for coats and backpacks.  Barrie had to help me tighten the screws after I got them started.  Kasey had to eat lunch and then took a nap, but she had decided which hook she was going to use for her backpack. We'll have to wait until some things are hung up before we decide where to put the last two hooks.

As the screws weren't tight on the hooks yet, Kasey said, "I'll just hang my coat on the floor."

************************
 
Made myself an omelet in the bake pan of the George Foreman grill this morning.  It was way too much for me to eat.  Chloe came to visit, and I put the leftovers on the front porch for her, along with two pancakes left over from yesterday.  Kat won't touch human food, but Chloe will probably eat every bite.
 
 
Attack of the wrapping paper!
 
 


2 comments:

Judi said...

I found out that putting up hooks isn't simple or easy in a house with sheetrock walls. I think the 2x4 studs keep moving around when they hear you tapping! Give me log and wood any day!

Duene said...

Ah, this was solid knotty pine. No worries about studs.