Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thursday

I wish I had taken my camera with me to Rendezous Pointe yesterday.  The Angel Tree gifts are coming in, and they store them in the art room.  There's hardly room for five people in there, the gifts are stacked up in front of the windows, and along one wall.  What a generous group of people we have in Pinedale!

*************************
 
I worked on a small pen and ink yesterday, but didn't make a lot of progress.  We had both pie and brownies to eat!
 
******************************
 
The rodeo was great last night.  Shane Hanchy won the tie down roping last night on Sweetness.  Yay Sweetness!  Karen said that was the only night of rodeo she had missed seeing. 
 
I have been watching Les Shepperson from Midwest in the bulldogging.  I thought I had gone to school with his father, then decided it must have been his grandfather.  When I looked at his bio,  he is indeed the son of the guy I went to school with, so I guess I'm not as old as I thought I was.  His father was Frank Shepperson, and his aunt Sally was also at Laramie.  Sally barrel raced, but she also team roped with her brother.
 
I wrapped Christmas presents this morning and got them all done.  I tried to make gift tags on the computer, and the printer would not work.  I finally took the ink cartridges out and reinserted them, and that worked.  Darned little printer must be twelve or so years old, and still keep chugging along.
 


2 comments:

DADD said...

You do know that it is cheaper to get a new printer than buy ink cartridges for your old one.

Anonymous said...

It was Frankie, of the farmhouse, and Les looks just like him.