Thursday, December 27, 2012

Thursday

I woke up feeling ambitious this morning!  That doesn't happen very often.

I started to clean the kitchen counters the other day, but left everything on the countertop in Barrie's way, and she put it all back. Today I washed the outside of all the cannisters I have on the counter, and cleaned the counter under them (and the stuff I had stashed behind them). Ahhh, one tiny corner of my world is neat and clean!




This is the pile of bags I had piled on top of the cannisters, or took out of the pantry with beans, pasta, and rice.  I never knew what was up on that shelf anyway.  I filled the cannisters and threw all these bags out.  I actually threw out a little bit of rice and pasta that wouldn't fit in the cannisters, just so I didn't have to deal with the bags.

I made a bowl of snack crackers, and have a loaf of bread going in the bread machine.  Now can I sit down, open a beer, and read the rest of the day?

My friend Pam who is in Pennsylvania now, did this "zentangle".  Wow!  She said her eyes are crossed now. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Pam P always does everything in the art category perfectly. WOW!!!