Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday

Stuck in the smokehole of our tipi



I hope the above link will work for you.  I usually just like traditional Christmas music, but I got a kick out of this one. 

***************************
 
 
I know I said I wasn't going to take part this year, but I did it.  National Novel Writing Month just finished, and I managed to get more than 50,000 works written in one month.  Why?  Because it was there, and I wanted one of these cute little winner gadgets to post on my blog.
 
***********************



I read the obituary in the Casper paper this morning of Mike Svilar, a man from Fremont County that I have known many years.  He led quite a life.  The Svilar family were very well known in Shoshoni, Riverton, and Hudson.

*************************
 
PAHLEEEZE Mother Nature!  Send us some snow!


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I love your video....it's priceless.

judi said...

Very clever