Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sunday

Sunshine is almost too bright this morning.  I need to wear sunglasses indoors.

**********************
 
 
Kasey came home from the Christmas Parade last night with a bag of candy and other goodies.
 
Barrie didn't come home with her.  She had a company Christmas party.  Kasey told me that Mom was doing a "growing up thing".  Barrie was a little startled when she come home and I asked her  if she had done some growing up.
 
 
Kasey used  my colored pencils to draw in her sketchbook last night.  This is a Panda in a bamboo forest.  I love his eye patches and his little pink nose.
 
 
If you were five years old, you would be able to use your iPad in this position.  She was finding the correct shape in a pattern sequence, and never missed one.





4 comments:

Judi said...

What a complete picture Kasey drew. Most kids I ever taught would draw some tiny thing on one or two sides of the paper and leave lots of white in between. Did you teach her to fill in the entire page?

Duene said...

I challenged her to fill the page. Did you notice the sky? The small strip of blue at the top? Some things never change.

Judi said...

LOL. No, I did not notice that sky until you pointed it out. Interesting how young kids view the world.

Anonymous said...

Head down ass up just how she belongs!