Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday

 
So it is already Friday in Australia and China.  And the world has not ended there. I have a question.  Is the world supposed to end sequentially time zone by time zone?  Does this mean New York will be gone two hours before we go?  It's mind boggling, so maybe I'll just quit worrying about it.

I like the guy who posted a message to all his Facebook friends, "Before the world ends on Friday, please feel free to deliver all your valuables to my house on Thursday."

*************************
 
It was below zero again last night. 
 
******************************
Missing Kasey!  I'm not sure if she comes home Christmas night or the day after Christmas, but that is when we will have our Christmas.
 
 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Duene... World is still here in Arizona too, I guess we're good for another 20 or 30 million years....sure glad I didn't max my credit cards out...LOL


Hank R