Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday

I don't seem to be writing my blog every day.  I guess that's because nothing happens here.

The NFR is rolling right along.  The bulls seem to be be winning.  There were only three qualified rides last night, and only two the night before. 

Trevor Brazile placed third in team roping last night, and that clinches his title to All Around World Champion for the tenth time!  Wow!



Chloe showed up yesterday, and acted like she was here to stay.  She ate a little, came upstairs and went to sleep.  Kasey got home kind of late, and she came up to get Chloe and put her outside for me.  I will never know where Chloe's other home is.  Sometimes she comes up the road from the south, and sometimes she comes off the ditchbank from the west. 
 
**********************
 
I just fed some cranky chickadees.  They ran out of food before dark yesterday, and I didn't refill the feeder until late this morning.  I swear they look in the window at me and scold me.
 
 
 
That explains it!
 
 
 


1 comment:

DADD said...

That is such a sweet photo of Kasey and Chloe.