Monday, January 21, 2013

 
Ahh, another picture of me on the Internet!
 
***********************
 
Both humifiers were out of water this morning.  I filled the upstairs one with 1 1/2 gallons of water.  I went downstairs to have my cup of coffee from the Keurig, and started a load of laundry.  I was pouring the seventh gallon into the big humidifier when my feet felt wet.  I had overfilled the darned thing and was flooding the dining room.  I sopped it up with towels.
 
Someone I live with doesn't like bright lights, and has uncrewed half the bulbs in the ceiling lights in the dining room.  I couldn't see the fill mark, and overfilled it.  I think I'll ask my roomate to screw a couple bulbs back in.   
 
 
 

 
My lunch yesterday, a grilled cheese sandwich made with multigrain bread from the bread machine, and home made fries.  Healthy?  Probably not, but it sure was good!
 

 


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Ahh your lunch looks wonderful.

Judi said...

Love the Garfield. Can relate.