Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday

I think "The Dance" by Garth Brooks is one of my all-time favorite songs.  It was out for years before I figured out what the song was acually about, when I watched the video. 

"I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance."

The video features Martin Luther King, JFK, Lane Frost, John Wayne, Crista McAuliffe and maybe a couple others. 

I actually put a link to the video in my task bar so I can watch it whenever I want!

Garth Brooks "The Dance" (This is the link to the video.)

*********************
 
 
The lesson for this week in the drawing class is blending and shading.  We were to draw the snow scene from the photo supplied.  This is my result.


2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

They should be happy with your "result".

Charmian said...

Beautiful, Duene!! Hope you are enjoying this venture.