Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday

Barrie and Kasey left this morning in the plow truck.  Barrie worked all day yesterday breaking through drifts and plowing, and still had some left to do today.  Kasey will have such a good time.  She loves to go plow with her Mom

>
It's too cold to build a snowman!  But I never know for sure how cold it is.  My outdoor reading is always warmer than the airport, or the Yahoo weather, or Wunderground.
*************************
The new bread machine came yesterday, and it is making a loaf of 10 grain bread (from a mix) right now.  I hope I like it, it wasn't a very expensive model.  What I already like about it is that I can see the controls to see the settings.  I couldn't on the old one.

 
The new wick for the big humidfier came today, and I fought it until I broke the plastic frame, but got it back in the machine.  I couldn't get the red "empty" light to go off.  I finally got that figured it out, but now the fan won't run.  I hope I just got some moisture in the motor while I was cleaning the fan.  So now it is just sitting there.  Next time it gets to the point it needs a new wick (well, assuming it will run again), I think I will just pitch it out.
 


 
 
I wonder if this is Daisy, Paul and Tracy's dog?  Hmmmm.



2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Luv Barry's sign.
Hope the bread is wonderful.

Duene said...

Not Barrie's sign. I found the image on the internet.

Bread was good!!