Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday

Another cold, cold day.  It's still 13 below zero at the airport at noon. 

I got the copper bottom pans in a box this morning, to go to the food basket.  Also a tea kettle, a quesadilla maker, and a set of steamers.  The new set I ordered has a steamer insert with it. 

It's RED!
The fan on the big humidifier did not recover, so I have ordered a new humidifier.  Same brand and as close to the same model as I could find.  The old one has performed well for me for a long time now.  I can't complain that I didn't get my money's worth out of it. 


 
Tracy sent me this cartoon, because it reminded her of Boomer.  Boomer would watch us eat while holding a plastic margarine container in his mouth.  If we ignored him, he would reach and and put it on the table.

1 comment:

Judi said...

You could draw that cartoon with Boomer and the margarine container! It would be too cute.
Pinedaleonline said it was going to be -33 this morning, so you must have had a heat wave go through if it's 'only' -13.