Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday

 
My head is spinning.  I just got off the telephone after a conversation (sort of) with a representative of Sirius XM Radio, a lady with a serious accent.  I just have to hope that she understood what I wanted, because at this point, I'm not sure what she said.  I should know better than to try to commicate with technical support with foreign accents.

 
************************
 
 
I never get into anything political, but this makes me laugh.  How true!
 
**********************
 
I thought Cloe was coming to eat the cat food I put out for her on the front porch every day.  This morning I found three magpies waiting for me and the cat food. 
  


1 comment:

DADD said...

Now I understand why I always seem to get it wrong. i before e or e before i.
The rule seems to go out the window a lot of times