Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday

Whooo-Hooo!  We got about 6 inches of snow last night.  There was some wind with it.  I don't know for sure what time we got the storm.  I was probably asleep.


 
I finished the pencil drawing of Kat.  For some reason, I enjoy drawing her.  Her nose looks crooked, but that piece of dark hair along the side of her nose makes it look like that.

I still can't upload a drawing using Blogger "compose" mode.  I have to switch to HTML, then manually move the drawing to where I want it.

*************************
 
Spent some time this morning reinstalling my Canon 1900 printer.  Got the new driver update, and the new "Easy Photo Print" program, which I love.  Haven't been able to get it work.  Things are finally working, after downloading from the Internet.  But now the printer is not shared, so stilll have work to do on it.
 
I ordered the wrong wick for the big downstairs humidfier.  The right on is on the way

No comments: