Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday

I stayed for lunch at Rendezous Pointe today after art group.  It was hamburgers and tater tots.  I couldn't eat all my hamburger, so gave some to Jackie to take home to feed the fox who visit their place on the Upper Green.

I took raisin oatmeal cookies for treats for the art group this morning.  There were eight of us there.

**********************
 



Finished this small drawing of a Big Horn ram.  Maybe he has too big a bump on his nose.

Good Grief!  Blogger actually uploaded this image using compose mode!


 

3 comments:

Judi said...

8 at art group?? In the middle of winter?? Good show. So, who all was there? I don't think I know Jackie.

Duene said...

Conley, Susan, Miriam, me, Lenore, Pat and Jackie. Jackie is another of Pat's daughters.

MOM/Gina said...

I didn't see you there yesterday. We sat with Pam and Larry and laughed through the whole meal. Perhaps I wasn't paying attention!!!