Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday

 
Paul and Tracy have season tickets to the Broncos games, but this is how they watched Denver's terrible game!  On the deck at their Florida condo. 
 
What on earth happened to the Broncos? 
 
**************************
 
I just ordered a new set of pots and pans.  I have a useless set hanging onthe pot rack above my stove.  It's never been used, it's for display only.  It's not nonstick.  Pretty copper bottoms, but I don't have room in my kitchen for things we don't use.  It's going to the food basket.
 
The cookware we are using can't be hung up, because the bottoms look so bad.  I used to try to clean and scrub the bottoms to keep them pretty, but not any more.  And the nonstick is not working so well any more.  This set is stored in the cupboards.
 
So -- Getting rid of two sets of cookware and getting a new pretty set that can be hung up.  And getting some free space in the cupboards.
 
***********************
 
It's noon, and still below zero.
 




1 comment:

Rollie said...

The Broncos self destructed.