Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday

I just cranked the downstairs humidfier up to high.  We just can't seem to bring the humidity up in this house.  The sound is irritating if you are downstairs, and especially at the table in the dining room.  But when no one is downstairs, I think it should be left on high.  Also ordered a new filter for it.

**********************
 
I listened to the John Denver playlist on my iPod yesterday.  Both my girls hate him, but I enjoy his music.  When Tracy lived in Aspen, she worked for him in his Windstar Foundation, an environmental organization.  She said he wore corduroy bell bottoms that were too short. 
 
Poor guy!  It was bad enough that he resembled the little boy on "Dutch Boy" paint cans, but he was born with the name of Henry John Deutschendorf, Jr.
 
***********************



 
 
 
 
I found the drawings above while looking through my pads of paper.  Someone, (a volunteer) started teaching a free drawing lesson on Wet Canvas.  It was great, but the volunteer disappeared and there were no more lessons.  These were better than the lessons I am paying for now.  I have learned very little about drawing, but I have learned not to take any more of these classes.
 
***************************
 
Blogger won't let me upload pictures in the "compose" mode, but I switched to "HTML" and was finally able to upload.

1 comment:

Judi said...

That eye is especially incredible. WOW.