Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thursday

The smell wafting up here from the kitchen was too much to bear last night.  Barrie made spaghetti and garlic bread, and I wasted no time getting down there and filling my plate.

We both kind of do our own thing for cooking, and don't worry about feeding everybody.  Sometimes they will eat something I cook, and sometimes I help myself to what Barrie cooks.

***********************
 
Another cold night - about 20 below, I think. And no sign of more snow.
 
*********
 
 

Did you attend this New Year's Eve Party?  I missed it.  Well, actually, I don't think I was invited.

***********************
 

I came across this drawing I did when I first began using colored pencils again.  What a way to waste time!!  That was before I got my Kindle.

 


1 comment:

MOM/Gina said...

I think you and Barry have a great set up. It works for all three of you guys.