Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday

Now playing on my iPod, "Who's Gonna Feed Them Hogs?" by Tom T. Hall.

It takes a long time to listen to the Tom T. Hall playlist.  I have 104 of his songs!

************************
 
I noticed this morning that both the cookie jar and the cookie can are empty.  Barrie bought some more flour and sugar the other day, so maybe I'd better bake more cookies.s
 

 
I found another image of myself on the Internet!!
 
************************
I have spent a lot of time looking through photos on my computer looking for the picture of the newborn buffalo we took on our trip  home from Montana.  It's just not there.  Makes me so mad!
 
 
This is appropriate.
 
 



1 comment:

Judi said...

Barbara McKinley used to say, "I'm an occasional cleaner. When there's an occasion, I clean."