Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Road Trip to Jackson

Tracy and I went to the concert at the library last night.  His name was Terry Hill, and he was VERY good.  I guess they have concerts every Thursday night during the summer, and this was the last one.

Tracy, Barry, Kasey and I went to Jackson today. 

 
Someone broke a white petunia off in the planter outside Café Genevive, where we had lunch, and Tracy put it in Kasey's hair.  Wonderful lunch!

We strolled around the downtown area a bit, and spent time in Mangelson's Gallery. The only thing I bought was a window sticker that says "I saw Grizzly 399.  They had a lot of photos in the gallery of her and her three cubs born this year .

 
We played like tourists and I took a picture at one of the arches of Barrie, Kasey and Tracy.


Kasey made a new friend and they played chase around the base of the arch.

3 comments:

Judi said...

Sounds like you had a great day with 3 wonderful girls.
It must have been truly amazing when those cubs were born inside the gallery! LOL. Ya gotta love typos.
When we were in Denver the airport even had a Tom Mangelson gallery.

MOM/Gina said...

Neat pix!

Duene said...

Sheesh! I changed it Judi. I didn't even notice that sentence before.