Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday


Kasey was with me today.  Judi found several sheets of stickers, and I bought her a little notebook to put them in.  But of course we had to put some on our faces first.

************************
 
Barrie started working with Kay Malkowski today and did some yard work.  She is going to be taking over the lawn care part of Kay's business, and  Kay wants her to eventually take over the tree care part too.  Perfect job for Barrie.  I wish she had the whole summer ahead of her instead of just the fall work. 
 
She wants me to make her some business cards, so I came up with a few ideas today.
 
*************************
 
 
Kasey brought "Boomer" with her today.  This stuffed toy has a lot of miles on him.  Barrie played with him when she was little.  He was named after "Boomer", the late great St. Bernard we had.
 



2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Kay should be great to work with/for. It'll be a good match.

Judi said...

I can't think of a better use for those stickers. Cute.