Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tuesday

Yesterday morning, "Nixon", the beagle who belongs to the woman who does yard work here, was baying at 7:30 AM outside my bedroom window.  He was upset because she was working inside yesterday, and he didn't like it.

There are three dogs who belong to the couple who do the yard work.  Two are shepherd-type, and a beagle.  They seem to have free run of the place, and I've seen them in the building several times too.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Kasey stayed with me yesterday.  We went to the Highway Department to get my handicap parking permit.   While we were waiting, we were looking at magazines.  Kasey found a picture of a man in a skimpy bathing suit, and she pointed it out to me, giggling.
 
I said, quietly, "That's a hunk."
 
And she replied, in a loud voice, "Grandma, that's inappropriate!"  I don't even know how many people were in the waiting room, but I thought it would be a good time for KC and me to play the "quiet game".
 
After lunch, we went down the hall to get my mail, and sat outside on the porch swing for a while.  She had decided she would play Bingo in the dining room with the residents, but they were just finishing when we came inside.
 
KC watched "Babe" on my iPad, and I drew a while. 
 
They took Maddy to the vet yesterday.  She has injured a hind leg.  They were so busy they didn't get to her yesterday, so she spent the night there. 
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
 
 
This is SO true!  I've had some terrible fights with this stuff!


No comments: