Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday

We had a nice morning at Art Group today.  Pat was back, but we missed Judi.  Her granddaughters were flying home out of Denver today.

 
When my friend Mel stopped in at Rendezvous Pointe to say hello one day, she mentioned I hadn't donated anything yet to the SAFV auction.  This watercolor was on the wall in the art room, and I told her to take it.  Then I forgot all about it.  The auction was last weekend, and I was told this painting brought $425.  I thought the person who told me that must be mistaken, so I called SAFV when I got home, and sure enough!  It had been matted and framed, but $425 is still a lot!!  That made my day.

Time to paint, maybe?

************************
 
Sally stopped by last night to show me how to upload a video to YouTube and then embed it in my blog.  It worked really well. 
 
***************************
 




3 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Love the painting...

Judi said...

You are always so entertaining as we drive along the interstate. There were 3 I didn't know. Rollie tried to help...but decided his eyes were better used on the road!
That is amazing what your painting brought in.

Sally said...

Congrats on your painting!!! ♥ it!