Tuesday, August 20, 2013

***Kasey and The Monster at the End of this Book ***

Sally suggested I upload the video to YouTube and embed it here.  I didn't get it embedded, but here is the link.  I have this tiresome video on my iPad, and KC  watches  it over and over again.  I got a little tired of it after the first 100 times.

I can't even see the link, but if you click on the space between the asterisks, it should work.

*******************
 
 
I am always amazed and amused at the studies and research that is being done on stupid and useless things.  Watch for news articles that begin with "Research shows"  or "Study shows".  Or if you want a really good laugh, Google it.  I wonder who pays for all this research, and who is doing it?  How much of it is the government paying for, and how do I get a job like that?



No comments: