Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday

 
Kasey keeps this toy at my place to play with when she's here.  Tracy and I put our heads together a couple years ago and got her these for Christmas. I think the toys are called "Little Pet Shop".  There are lots of tiny animals, and shown in this picture is the car Tracy got her.  I got the tree house, which is too big to pack around very much. 

************************
 
The fried tomatoes I fixed yesterday were nothing to brag about.  I think the red tomatoes have too much liquid in them.  I thought they were kind of slimy.  I'd like to try green tomatoes some day.
 
I have lasagna in the crockpot today.  I've never heard of making lasagna in a crockpot before, but I'll try anything once!
 
*********************
 
 

1 comment:

Judi said...

I'm lagging behind on my computer time. I wonder why....
Just read yesterday's blog - amazing that everyone was holding still.
Littlest Pet Shop is a wonderful toy.